The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Microsoft Partner Center API!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Unable to login in Microsoft Teams RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I have partners center sandbox account, i have added on customer inside that I have two users.

I have assigned the teams licence to the user but when I am trying to login it is not login in saying "Microsoft Teams account is not found with this user".

Please guide me to make it work,

NAUSHAD

Monday, October 7, 2019 3:34 PM

Answers

• Hi Naushad,

To access Microsoft Teams, need one of the following Office 365 subscription plan:

Business Essentials

Business Premium

Enterprise E1, E3, or E5

Enterprise E4 (for anyone who purchased this plan prior to its retirement)

Please refer the following article about getting access to Microsoft Teams:

How do I get access to Microsoft Teams?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 9:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Naushad,

To access Microsoft Teams, need one of the following Office 365 subscription plan:

Business Essentials

Business Premium

Enterprise E1, E3, or E5

Enterprise E4 (for anyone who purchased this plan prior to its retirement)

Please refer the following article about getting access to Microsoft Teams:

How do I get access to Microsoft Teams?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019 9:39 AM
  • Hi Naushad,

Is there any updates ? If my reply is helpful, then you could Mark as answer so that it could also help others who stuck with the similiar question in the forum.

Thanks

Best Regards

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:49 AM