none
Event handling RRS feed

• Question

• My indicators are not updating properly in Project Center in project server 2013.so can i write event handling for that .so that it will perform an action of recalculating the data according to formulae each and every time.Please help.
    Monday, June 22, 2015 5:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Ashish,

Check if the projects are published and the nos. are reflecting correctly in your Project Center.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Monday, June 22, 2015 6:25 AM
  • Thanks for Reply Amit.Yes when the projects are published from MSP then data are reflecting correctly in project center.Also when we open MSP then Updated indicators are showing as according  date.But when i Open Pwa then updated indicators are not showing until we made some changes in Project Plan from PWA by opening plan in Browser. 
    Monday, June 22, 2015 9:11 AM
  • Hi Ashish,

Why don't you try to schedule a job for Auto-Publish. The manual action for publishing is eliminated. Kindly check the below link for Auto-Publish.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/projectserver/Server-2010-Publish-all-45ba385b 

Do click on propose answer if you think my reply is correct.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 2:51 AM
  • Hi Amit,

But what is being happening there are some indicators in my plan that are not changing in my msp plan as according to change in the system dates.These indiactors will  works when system dates are greater than schedule dates ,But this action is being not being happening automatically .whenever i open the plan and made some changes in the plan it work and indicators are change or either press F9 it works in that case also.But it not wotking automatically when i open the plan.Is there any way to schedule all project automatically so that whenever  i open the project some trigger will work and it will schedule the project automatically and so the indicators will come,

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:45 AM
  • Hi Ashish,

Not sure why isn't the indicators reflecting. Hope your MSP is updated with the Service Pack. Also check if the problem is coming from other workstation.

Why don't you try running one auto-publish script? maybe it would work out.

I dont have any other remedy for your problem. You can log a call with MS for this issue maybe.

Cheers, Amit Wairkar

Friday, June 26, 2015 10:28 AM
  • Hi Ashish,

Indicators that you mean is project custom field with a particular formula?

Did you made changes to the formula after the custom field put into view project center?Last I've did it to my custom field, after updating the formula custom field does not perform an action. Then I remove that custom field from view and put it back, updating running properly.

Regards,

Tirta Perdana

Thursday, July 2, 2015 3:46 AM