none
Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting the following error when I try to change Store Listings for a new submission:

"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later"

I get this error for all of my apps. I tried this on different computers and different browsers. Same error. It happens if I first go into Packages and save the package (I don't even need to upload a new Package, just save the same/existing package or upload a new one - doesn't matter). Then in the "Store Listings" section I click on any language and get the above error. 

Here is the screenshot:

I have submitted the feedback using the "Submit feedback" button, but I haven't received any response yet. Please advise what we can do submit an update to our Apps 

http://www.companova.com/

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:15 PM

All replies

• Hello,

You could create a support ticket through your developer account so that support can review it in case it could be a server side error.

Please select Application as your Issue Type and click "Submit an incident".

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 16, 2017 2:48 AM
  • I think that I have encountered this twice.  I believe both were caused by temporary server glitches.  Everything worked fine after waiting for a few hours.   This happened when the dashboard was extremely slow.  I suspect it is caused by some sort of timeout.

Hong

Tuesday, March 6, 2018 7:40 PM