none
Displaying DirectX (SharpDX.Windows.RenderForm) within a WPF appication RRS feed

• Question

• We try to display a live stream of an rtsp camera within a WPF application. Performance is critical in our application, and we try to display a directX window within the WPF application.

My code looks as following:

fn = @"rtsp://192.168.4.104:554/stream0"; //Camera url
    var player = Player.Create(fn);

enter image description here

The constructor of the player looks as following:

and the play method of the player looks as following:

Remember that the form data member is of type:

The result when I run the program is the following SharpDX window that indeed displays the live stream of the rtsp camera:

Now, what I want to do is to assimilate the directX (SharpDX.Windows.RenderForm) within my WPF appication. I'm looking forward to your suggestions. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:39 PM

All replies

• Hi    DK1987,

I found the SharpDX  are Support Platforms Windows Desktops(supports .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5+, .NET Core (netstandard1.1 and netcoreapp1.0))

>>Now, what I want to do is to assimilate the directX (SharpDX.Windows.RenderForm) within my WPF appication. I'm looking forward to your suggestions. Thank you!

You can visit the SharpDX Samples -SharpDXSamples-Desktop 

SharpDX GitHub Repository  

If you have any question about SharpDX, you can visit the SharpDX issue center for getting suitable help.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Yong Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019 5:39 AM