none
Installation error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I developed outlook VSTO plugin with c# and while installing I'm changing some config changes and installing but it's giving below error so could anyone help me how I can resolve this issue.

System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException: File, OutlookAddIn.dll.config, has a different computed hash than specified in manifest.
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.DownloadAddIn(TimeSpan timeout)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Deployment.ClickOnceAddInDeploymentManager.InstallAddIn()

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Krishsandey,

Actually, the problem was with the manifest itself rather than a file it.

You could refer to this link:

Best Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 2:12 AM
  • Hi Alina,

Thank you for your response,

1. Yesterday I gone through that blog and tried but my problem is every time I can not build the solution and give to customer right. For example if I have 100 customers with different URL's then 100 times I need to modify config file and provide that solution to customer. 

2. If I use Mage.exe in my system it will work because I have developer command prompt but in customer machine only command prompt will present so this scenario also it will not work.

3. I need the solution like if I change anything in the config file it has to reflect automatically to the solution.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:42 AM
  • Thanks for your asking. Did you resolve your issue ? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post. Thank you for understanding. If you have any question, or update, please feel free to let us know. I wish you a happy life!

Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Thursday, November 29, 2018 9:12 AM
  • Hi Alina,

I resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Krishsandey

• Edited by Krishsandey Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:20 AM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 7:20 AM