none
Does Office 365 REST API supports message recall feature? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

We are working with on a integration with Office 365 using its REST APIs and are wondering if message recall feature can be supported using the Office 365 REST APIs.

Any pointers on this would be really helpful.

Thanks,

BrajMohan

Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:10 AM

All replies

• Hi BrajMohan,

As I'm not quite familiar with Office 365 REST API, I'm going to involve some other engineers into your case. But this may take some time. So please wait.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 12, 2014 8:54 AM
  • Hi BrajMohan,

According to the document Mail REST operations, I don’t think the mail recall operation is supported in current Office 365 API. If this is a feature you want to include in future versions of Office 365 API, please submit your ideas to Office Development Platform User Voice.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 15, 2014 1:57 AM