none
How do I know if my app will qualify to go into the store?

Question

• can someone contact me to discuss the criteria for an app to be in the office.store or windows store?  What is the criteria to determine if the app will be allowed in the stores?
    Tuesday, March 14, 2017 1:53 PM

All replies

• Hi PLEE7,

Basically, you need to make sure your app comply with our Store Policy. After you upload your submission to the Store, it will need to pass the Store certification so that it could appear in the Store.

If you need to discuss on some specific details, you could contact Dev Center support through your developer account to confirm if you can include that content in your app.

Before uploading your package, it's highly recommended to make your app pass the WACK test locally first.

You can also refer to this blog (5 tips to get your apps certified quickly) written by @Antoine Leblond MSFT.

If it's helpful, could you please mark it as answer so that other community could search for it more conveniently?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:32 AM