Wow...I don't know RRS feed

• Question

• After using Adobe tools for so long, this product has a ways to go in usability. I have to get my designers to use it for an upcoming project, but it's just a pain. Are there 3rd party tools available or in development? I would hate to see the awesome wpf framework destroyed by a horrible design tool.
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:00 AM

All replies

• Just speculating here, but I'm guessing that Microsoft would like for you to actually say why you think their design tool is "horrible" and needing more usability.  I see it as a product that is still growing, but if they only get negative feedback without any positive criticism, how are they supposed to make it better?

Maybe start with these two areas:

1)  Why do you think it's horrible and not very usable, and

2)  What do you think would make it better?
    Wednesday, July 30, 2008 4:51 PM
  • I'm guessing he's spent just over two minutes looking at it. A couple of my friends who are minor Flash experts love the tool. I think that's a big up for Microsoft
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 5:35 PM
  • Actually, I thought the design was similar to Flash. And Blend beats the hell out of Flex, in design. What did you find that was so un-like Flash or Flex?
    = Stephen Cox
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:05 PM
  • yea, I don't know what he is complaining about.   It's great for designing UI's and super simple to understand.
    I looked at FLEX and I was so not inspired to do anything compared to Blend.

s>

Saturday, August 9, 2008 7:52 PM