How I fetch the current user records in SharePoint 2007 List RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a list (couples of columns exist) in sharePoint 2007. Current functionality is when I click on button then list populates with couple of records. Now question is that to make a current logged user report, How I passed the script.

Let me know that if any other solution do you have.

Thanks

Shoeb

Thursday, March 7, 2013 4:50 AM

Answers

• Hi,

>Current functionality is when I click on button then list populates with couple of records

Is there any code or customization on list? Which button you are talking about.

Default option is, use [Me] filter in your list view so it could display only current user items. Second way is, use current user filter to filter record based on user login.

See this for current user filter: http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/sharepoint-server-help/work-with-filter-web-parts-HA010033786.aspx

If it does not solves your problem then let us know more detail about your list and customization.

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Please feel free to unmark answer if does not resolves your problem.

Thursday, March 7, 2013 6:11 AM