Surface 2 Keyboard is not detected after waking up for sleep RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running Windows 8.1 on the Surface 2(RT). I forget the keyboard name, but it is the purple one with the back lit keys.

When I wake the surface upon from sleep it is very rarely that the keyboard will work.  Most times I need to detach it a few times to get it to detect or sometimes even reboot.  All updates are installed I think.. and this had worked initially.. I've had the device for about 2 months now.

Thursday, May 1, 2014 8:24 AM

Answers

• Hi illafam,

Please refer to the following link to get support http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/?lc=1033

This forum is a developer related forum.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 2, 2014 2:06 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:30 PM
    Friday, May 2, 2014 2:42 AM

All replies

• Hi illafam,

Please refer to the following link to get support http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/?lc=1033

This forum is a developer related forum.

Regards,

Barry Wang
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Friday, May 2, 2014 2:06 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Thursday, May 15, 2014 8:30 PM
    Friday, May 2, 2014 2:42 AM
  • Hello,

In addition, I'd ask in the Surface forum on Microsoft Community.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, May 2, 2014 2:07 PM