This Is For Admin. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Admin,

I want to explain something that happened to me here, well, my old account with the alias 'Bajtitou' was blocked so I had to create another one with the name of kadri abdelkhalek and post this tread:

"Why The Last Row Added Disappear when Clicking or Selecting a cell in The DaTagridview?"

I came back to add and modify, I couldn't do it anymore, but I was able to connect with my old account 'Bajtitou'
    I added the two screenshots,and then the two accounts were permanently blocked.
    So I recreate a new account  to allow me to redo my post and be able to respond to the comments.
    So please Admin Delete the tread above .

My apologies and Best regards.

Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:51 PM

Answers

• No apologizes needed. I have removed the thread as requested.

On a side note there have been intermittent issues with the forums over the past several days which may have caused issues. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:57 PM

All replies

On a side note there have been intermittent issues with the forums over the past several days which may have caused issues. 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Thursday, March 12, 2020 6:57 PM

Hi, 

Thank you very much.

Bajtitou.

Thursday, March 12, 2020 7:00 PM