none
Synchronization messages RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using Outlook account and trying to execute the Synchronize message operation using Postman following the steps mentioned in the below link.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/office365/api/mail-rest-operations?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396#synchronize-messages

The issue I am facing is after synchronized my mail folder once even though i don't  make any changes there and try to synchronize it again, I am getting a skipToken and using the skipToken i have to follow the further procedure till I get the deltaToken. 

So the question is for how many times the skipToken is generated even though we didn't make any changes in the endpoint.

Monday, July 17, 2017 8:14 AM

All replies

• Hi S_query,

from the description of thread, it looks like your issue is related with Office 365 forum.

so for better response and better solution for your issue, I move this thread to Office 365 forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:29 AM