none
Excel 360 - Pulling Data and macro creation for an external website that has a login and password protection

Question

• Hello, I’m working on a massive project for work and the spread sheet I am creating for the project needs to pull data from the company website daily. Now I’m new to the macro and data pulling part of excel and the videos on the internet are not even close to what Excel 360 looks like. What are the steps needed to input my login and password into excel so that it can use that information to login into my company website? Once we get passed that hurdle, would the record macro function automatically record what tabs I click on and what I type into my parameters in my company website, which would bring up the specific details needed? The goal I’m trying to achieve is that my spread sheet needs to gain access to my company website, get passed the login screen, navigate through the menu bar, input the name and information associated with the name and have the data that comes up on the website transfer back to my spreadsheet. Need all the help I can get!

Friday, February 09, 2018 11:05 PM

Answers