Visual Basic for Access 2003. RRS feed

• Question

•  This is pretty basic. I am trying to write the code so that a field in one form which is open is copied into a field on another form that is opened by a command button. The second form starts off as closed and pops up on the screen when opened. It is not embedded in the first form. I have reviewed all of the Visual Basic help files in Access and haven't been able to write the proper code. Can anyone assist me?
    • Moved by Riquel_Dong Monday, June 23, 2008 1:17 PM VBA issue
    Monday, June 16, 2008 7:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Ange,

Do you use VBA in this scenario? If you do, you can post this issue to VBA forum for the appropriate answers.

Best regards,
    Riquel

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:26 PM
  • This thread was moved into the Off Topic forum. I can move it into a specific forum for you if you want.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, May 11, 2012 2:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Ange,

Do you use VBA in this scenario? If you do, you can post this issue to VBA forum for the appropriate answers.

Best regards,
    Riquel

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Thursday, June 19, 2008 12:26 PM
  • This thread was moved into the Off Topic forum. I can move it into a specific forum for you if you want.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, May 11, 2012 2:38 AM