Can not find my team from the "Browse All Teams" in TFS 2012 Web Access RRS feed

• Question

• I have set up a TFS 2012 environment last month.

I created a Team Project Collection my-collection and under my-collection I created a Team Project called my-project with Scrum 2.0 Process Template. After that, I created 3 Teams called Team1, Team2, Team3, I joined each team to the [Contributors] and [Team Foundation Valid Users] group ,and then assigned some domain users to each team.

At the beginning, I can logged in to the Web Access Page, and can navigate to team1 from the Projects\Browse All Teams link at the top-right corner of the Web Access Page. And the Team1 appears in the "Recent Projects and Teams" list.

But recent days, the Team1 still appears in the "Recent Projects and Teams" , and I can navigate to Team1 home from this link ,but what strange is that I can not find Team1 from "Browse All Teams" Dialog, but Team2 Team3 are all there.

I have check the security settings, there is no difference between Team 1 and Team2.

Anyone knows why?

Thanks!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 5:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Zhengwb,

Thank you for your post.

In web access, please go to your team project page, click Administer Settings button in the top-right. In overview tab, please check Team1 is under Teams.

Please check the Team1 is been set as default team or not.

Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:40 AM
  • Hi, Lily,

Thanks for your reply.

Inspired by your post, I have checked the difference between my Project Teams, and I find that Team1 displayed as bold font,because Team1 was set as default team. 

So I changed the default team to Team2. And then as expected I can find Team1 in "Browse All Teams". :)

• Marked as answer by zhengwb Friday, November 9, 2012 1:26 AM
    Friday, November 9, 2012 1:26 AM

All replies

• Hi Zhengwb,

Thank you for your post.

In web access, please go to your team project page, click Administer Settings button in the top-right. In overview tab, please check Team1 is under Teams.

Please check the Team1 is been set as default team or not.

Regards,

Lily Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:40 AM
  • Hi, Lily,

Thanks for your reply.

Inspired by your post, I have checked the difference between my Project Teams, and I find that Team1 displayed as bold font,because Team1 was set as default team. 

So I changed the default team to Team2. And then as expected I can find Team1 in "Browse All Teams". :)

• Marked as answer by zhengwb Friday, November 9, 2012 1:26 AM
    Friday, November 9, 2012 1:26 AM