Recruitment templates RRS feed

• Question

• I am starting up a new recruitment agency and was wondering if i could use lightswitch to build the programme.  It would have to connect to Dynamics CRM 2011.  Is there a template i could use as a starting point.

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, October 3, 2013 7:54 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi d4v3_4,

You should  be following Beth Massi's blog (Sept 2013) for a wide range of articles on LightSwitch.

This month:

Xpert360 updated their Dynamics CRM Lightning Data Adapter so it’s now compatible with Visual Studio 2013. This is a Data Source Extension that enables quick and easy access to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online or On-Premise data.

Samples (see over 100 of them here!):

We have a preview of this adapter (and our Salesforce edition) working in Office 365. They work well with the rich client apps but need VS2013 RC+ for HTML clients as this has many fixes.

Cheers

Dave

Dave Baker | AIDE for LightSwitch | Xpert360 blog | twitter : @xpert360 | Xpert360 website | Opinions are my own. For better forums, remember to mark posts as helpful/answer.

Thursday, October 3, 2013 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

I've made an advanced solution for a recruitment agency. I've created it with ms access as frontend and sqlserver as backend. It works at great satisfaction of my customer/users. If you would like to have more information please feel free (liberit@gmail.com).

Some time ago I got interested in LightSwitch to replace my solution with this new technology. Upon till now I'm not far in my translation. It is a lot of work and I'm still uncertain the direction LightSwitch is going. One problem is performance. My current solution is very performant. No way I could sell my client the LS version with current performance.

Greetings,

Daniel

Thursday, October 3, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Hi Dave

Thanks for the reply and i will check it out.

Cheers

Dave

Thursday, October 3, 2013 7:54 PM