how to make an element back on the screen?

Question

• I am working on a metro style program using html5/css3/javascript. When I click the "hand" sign on the simulator, I slide a "Div" element holding an image. The "Div" element can be movable. If I slide the element out of the screen, it is invisible. However, how to make the element back on the screen? Thanks.
    Friday, August 03, 2012 5:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to know what you mean is you've implemented the logic that allows the user to move the image using the finger, but the image may be moved out of the screen? In this case, it is needed to add some boundary checking. For example, if the x coordinate < 0, you set it to 0.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.
    Microsoft One Code Framework

• Marked as answer by Dino He Monday, September 24, 2012 2:43 AM
    Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:36 AM

All replies

• I do not understand what you are asking Furgerson, can you post either a simple repro or screen shots of what you are experiencing?

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)

Monday, August 06, 2012 3:31 PM
  • Hi,

I would like to know what you mean is you've implemented the logic that allows the user to move the image using the finger, but the image may be moved out of the screen? In this case, it is needed to add some boundary checking. For example, if the x coordinate < 0, you set it to 0.

Best Regards,

Ming Xu.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not.
    If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com.
    Microsoft One Code Framework

• Marked as answer by Dino He Monday, September 24, 2012 2:43 AM
    Thursday, August 30, 2012 11:36 AM