CDN Error Message RRS feed

• Question

• From @KenRWard via Twitter:

I am getting "An unknown error has occurred. Please retry your last action. If you still receive this error, please contact support and supply the following request ID:" when I try to manage my CDN (az800879.vo.msecnd.net/)). I don't see any service outages, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    @AzureSupport
    • Moved by Girish Prajwal Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:15 PM Related to CDN
    Friday, August 21, 2015 5:24 PM

Answers

• Glad to her that this is no longer an issue. For future reference for others regarding this type of error, a request ID # should always be provided as part of this message. This ID allows us to track down additional context regarding this error. Posting this ID will allow us to provide feedback and resolve this issue for a specific individual. If a request ID was not included for this particular issue please let us know.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 5:36 PM

All replies

• The co-admin on this subscription tried managing the CDN and is getting a blank screen as well.
    Friday, August 21, 2015 5:28 PM
  • FWIW, we were able to log on to manage our CDN on Monday so this issue seems to be resolved. 
    Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:20 PM
  • Glad to her that this is no longer an issue. For future reference for others regarding this type of error, a request ID # should always be provided as part of this message. This ID allows us to track down additional context regarding this error. Posting this ID will allow us to provide feedback and resolve this issue for a specific individual. If a request ID was not included for this particular issue please let us know.
    Friday, September 4, 2015 5:36 PM