none
EWS API issue with latest releases RRS feed

• Question

• We have a CLR project that uses some EWS features for the management of the integration of an Exchange Server, Outlook and our main application, apparently this worked fine with EWS 1.1.

The thing is that we have to update the project in the way we can include Exchange Server 2013 as an option for those features, so we decided to use the latest version of EWS (2.1). The issue is that we have a switch which receives the desired version of the Exchange Server to be used and with this we create an instance of ExchangeService in the following way.

new ExchangeService(ExchangeVersion. ..) 

An stored procedure within our SQL database is the one that makes the call for the method that creates the ExchangeService instance and by doing this we keep getting the same Exception which claims "The path is not a legal form" when trying to use the constructor of the ExchangeService class.

I've tried to create the ExchangeService's instance in the several ways  you can but i keep getting the same exception, when with EWS 1.1 everything works fine.

I would appreciate any help that you can provide me about this. 

Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:05 PM