none
Excel RRS feed

• Question

• When I try to attach a document on an email I get the warning sign and I can not do the attachment
    Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hi tonior57,

>>When I try to attach a document on an email I get the warning sign and I can not do the attachment

What do you mean by "warning sign"? Did you send emial manually or with code? If you used code, could you share us which project you used? Did you develop apps for Office 2013, excel add-ins or Excel automation? This forum is for developing apps for Office 2013, and as far as I know, you could not send an email derectly with app for Office API. If you use Excel add-ins or Excel automation, could you share us the key code you used, and when you get the warning?

First of all, I suggest you open the outlook manually and send the email with the same attachment to check whether you will get the warning sign, if it did, I think it is related your outlook.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, June 29, 2015 9:14 AM