none
How to get UNIQUE APPOINTMENT ID of calender appointment item, at the time of it's insertion using .NET 2.0 and C#? RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone help me to find out UNIQUE APPOINTMENT ID of calender appointment item, at the time of it's insertion using Exchange Web Services 2007 SP1? I am using .NET 2.0 and C#. The code is as under:

ExchangeServiceBinding esb = new ExchangeServiceBinding();
                esb.RequestServerVersionValue = new RequestServerVersion();
                esb.RequestServerVersionValue.Version = ExchangeVersionType.Exchange2007_SP1;
                esb.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(userName, password, domain);
                esb.Url = @"https://" + fullyQualifiedDomainName + "/EWS/Exchange.asmx";

/* Some code to create [CalendarItemType] and setting different properties... */

// Create appointment...
                CreateItemResponseType response = esb.CreateItem(request);

// Get the response messsages.
                ResponseMessageType[] rmta = response.ResponseMessages.Items;

/* Based on response message status, I check, whether appointment added successfully or not? */

Here, how can I get UNIQUE APPOINTMENT ID and CHANGE KEY ID of this appointment ???
                Note : I am using this UNIQUE APPOINTMENT ID to Modify/Delete/Cancel appointment on later application stages.
                If there is any better way to Insert/Modify/Delete/Cancel an appointment then please, kindly specify.

Thanks,
                Bharat Mori...........Happy Programming....! :)

• Edited by Bharat.Mori Wednesday, May 18, 2011 4:33 PM -
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:05 PM

All replies