Un-Remove a Screen in SketchFlow? RRS feed

• Question

• I accidentally removed a screen in SketchFlow, and then I added a new screen and made some changes. Is it possible to add the removed screen back (the code wasn't touched) without undoing all the additions? Is there an “add existing screen” feature?

I managed to do it by manually editing the sketchflow file... but I don't want to rely on that if it happens again.

Thanks,
    Steve

Monday, August 10, 2009 6:06 AM

Answers

• Yes, in the project panel, if you right click the xaml file you want to make into a screen, there will be context menu options to turn it into a SketchFlow screen.
    • Proposed as answer by Chuck HaysModerator Monday, August 10, 2009 12:33 PM
    • Marked as answer by sharoz Monday, August 10, 2009 2:38 PM
    Monday, August 10, 2009 12:33 PM

All replies

• Yes, in the project panel, if you right click the xaml file you want to make into a screen, there will be context menu options to turn it into a SketchFlow screen.
    • Proposed as answer by Chuck HaysModerator Monday, August 10, 2009 12:33 PM
    • Marked as answer by sharoz Monday, August 10, 2009 2:38 PM
    Monday, August 10, 2009 12:33 PM
  • Ha! I didn't see that. Thanks!

Small suggestion: Allow the user to drag a xaml file onto the sketchflow panel. Maybe also add a "create from existing" button to sketchflow. The interaction would be more consistent that way, as you don't add a usercontrol to form by right clicking the file. The interaction frequently occurs at the destination or the asset panel. I tried clicking all over the sketchflow panel and dragging controls from the asset panel before giving up :)
    Monday, August 10, 2009 2:38 PM