none
Login Error RRS feed

• Question

• I get the following trying to log into one of our accounts.  Any suggestions on whom to contact to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.
    Correlation ID: 1fd6c9c7-c37f-438b-815f-8a558969fe17
    Correlation vector: tLGpUTU4CkK0m3WB.0
    App server:
    Time: 05 Dec 2017 14:11:11 -08:00

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, January 11, 2018 2:26 AM driver publishing issue
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 10:12 PM

All replies

• Hi T Taj,

For this issue, you could create a support ticket through your dev center account so that support could review your specific case.

Usually, you could try it again later and the error will disappear or you could use another browser.

Please select Account Setup & Management as your Issue Type and submit an incident.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 2:31 AM
  • Thanks very much for the quick response Zhendong.

The only submission option seems to be under the following heading on that page:

Need help with Dev Center dashboard?

I've submitted a ticket to that group and they tell me that I need to contact the hardware group and not them who are the dashboard group.  I am not seeing another option on that page.  Am I overlooking something?

Thanks again, 

TJ

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:08 AM
  • Hi TJ,

You have contacted Dev Center support in correct channel.

Please feel free to update here if you have any progress.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 7, 2017 6:28 AM
  • Folks,

I wanted to update everyone on this.  It's been over 21 DAYS and Microsoft still has not fixed this problem.  All we get is that this is high priority and someone is working on it.  

Our customers are waiting for updated versions of our drivers and we cannot get them signed.  In my 25+ years of IT-related work, I have NEVER encountered such lack of accountability and sense of urgency from ANY company I've dealt with.  I find this absolutely unacceptable and I hope you do as well.

Stay tuned...

TJ

Friday, December 22, 2017 2:59 PM