none
WinDbg kd> !sdkd.busext Error :Couldnt init sdbus!_FDO_EXTENSION : ffffffff8afe00e8 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I use windbg and do the following cmd and occur an error.

0: kd> .load D:\sdkd.dll
    0: kd> !sdkd.busext
    SdBus driver object : [ !drvobj ffffffff88d71948 has 4 device objects

Couldnt init sdbus!_FDO_EXTENSION : ffffffff8afe00e8
    Couldnt init sdbus!_FDO_EXTENSION : ffffffff8af970e0
    Couldnt init sdbus!_FDO_EXTENSION : ffffffff88edf6e0
    Couldnt init sdbus!_FDO_EXTENSION : ffffffff88e700e0

Any one who know why ?
    Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:36 AM

Answers

• As far as I know, SDKD isn't distributed outside of Microsoft. The version of SDKD is for a very specific version of the SD bus driver, which is why it is failing.

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:08 AM

All replies

• What version of Windows are you debugging? Which version of the debugger are you using?

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 2:40 AM
  • Hi

My PC is windows 8.1 enterprise,and the Debugger is Windows Kits\8.1\Debuggers\x64 and my WP8 is also Windows 8.1 OS

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 3:31 AM
  • Where did you get the SDKD debugger extension?

-Brian

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:42 PM
  • I get if  from other people copy.

Dose the SDKD has Relationship with the Windbg environment ?

Where could  i get the suited SDKD debugger extension for my windbg environment?

Thursday, July 31, 2014 12:46 AM
  • As far as I know, SDKD isn't distributed outside of Microsoft. The version of SDKD is for a very specific version of the SD bus driver, which is why it is failing.

-Brian

Thursday, July 31, 2014 2:08 AM