none
I don't see windows store under templates in visual studio community 2015

Question

• Isn't there supposed to be a Windows Store category? Is there an alternative to that? Am I using the wrong installation settings or the wrong version of Windows Studio or what?

Wednesday, February 08, 2017 11:09 PM

All replies

• Hi Evariah,

We need to install some components for it. Please refer to the following screenshot, enable the two options in the red box.

Then we could create win8.1 or UWP app. Please refer to the following screenshot:

And the store apps node from VS2013 has been removed, here is VS2013:

If my replay helps your resolved this issue, please remember to mark. :)

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 09, 2017 2:04 AM
  • Hi Evariah,

If my reply help you resolved your doubts, please remember to mark it as answer. Thank you very much. :)

Sincerely,

Oscar

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 13, 2017 7:08 AM