What is the name of this control? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello!..

    My question is about this:

    I would like to use this control in my Application..

    I need to know what is the name of this control (or may, is not a control.. however..)

    In my application y need make a selection over 12 elements and I really like use this control

    for these elements.  I want user click over one of these and show de bottom app bar with some command options.

    Can you tell me what is the name of this control and If I can use it with JavaScript in my app?


    Monday, August 20, 2012 9:12 PM


All replies

  • It looks like it's probably a ListView.

    See this quickstart for a JavaScript example:


    • Proposed as answer by HeToC Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:19 PM
    • Marked as answer by Min ZhuMember Friday, August 31, 2012 2:51 AM
    Monday, August 20, 2012 9:33 PM
  • There ir an icon.. in the sup right corner..

    Is there a css class for doing this or How they can make a control with a checkbox icon in the sup right corner?

    I will start woking with listview, Thank you so much!

    Monday, August 20, 2012 11:25 PM
  • The checkbox in the corner is built into the ListView style - it is shown when an item in the ListView is selected.
    Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:04 PM
  • Great!

    Thank you so Much!!.. .

    Monday, September 10, 2012 3:08 PM