none
failed routing because there is no subscribing orchestration or send port.

Question

• Hi There,

I have problem while dropping the flatfile in rcv location, files are picking perfectly but at admin consle , i have suspended message like

"failed routing because there is no subscribing orchestration or send port."

so how to set subscription to orchestration , how to see the subscription list for particular message

Friday, July 14, 2017 9:16 AM

All replies

• When you get the "no subscribers found" error you will also have a bunch of suspended message

In each of those you can find context properties on the message and compare with the filter on your send port or orchestration (filter on receiving port)

During testing you can suspend send ports to examine context properties on the message (options for your port filter/subscription)

hth /Peter

Friday, July 14, 2017 1:31 PM
  • This happens when there is nowhere for the messages to go.  They need either an Orchestration or Send Port to receive them.

This is a very common BizTalk scenario so I recommend you first do some BizTalk Tutorials which cover all these basics.

Here's a great place to start: BizTalk Server Tutorials

Friday, July 14, 2017 1:56 PM
  • In addition to the information already presented by our experts,

BizTalk server works on Pub-Sub mechanism. Where Receive Location and Orchestation publish the message in MsgBox and the subscribers such as Orchestration and Send ports subscribes that message, based on the subscription properties.

There are multiple ways of subscribing such as adding filter to  send ports, Orchestrations can subscribe specific type of message based on what operation we set for logical receive port, We can have orchestartion which  have direct receive shape which subscribe for some particular type of message.

In your case, there is no one who is subscribing the message from msgBox, and hence you got that error. Please try to chk the complete flow again. Make sure you have started the required send ports/Orchestrations.

Thanks, Girish R. Patil.

Saturday, July 15, 2017 5:20 AM
  • An orchestration will subscribe to the message by having a receive port in the orchestration that is set to that message type. A send port could also subscribe to that message using a filter.

In addition to making sure you have an orchestration or send port that is subscribed to that message, make sure your receive location is using the right pipeline. I have seen a lot of people forget and leave the receive pipeline set to pass-through, which will result in an untyped message that likely won't have any subscribers.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:21 PM