none
No moderator activity in Chart Controls forum in over three months RRS feed

Answers

• Update... Ran the idea by a few community members in order to gather recommendations. Currently discussing with forum owners.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

• Marked as answer by sipla Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:17 AM
    Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:53 PM
    Owner
  • Looks like me and jwavila are moderators over there now.

Thanks for making things happen!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Sipla,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are looking into this and we will reply with the update.

Have a great day!

Shrikant Maske, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:38 PM
  • It's been over a month since my original post. Still no moderators.

Only one of my before mentioned posts have been marked as answer (by the OP, when I mentioned about it) There have been more similar cases since then, by me and other contributors.

Care to explain where all the moderators disappeared almost half a year ago? What is the situation there?

Friday, February 18, 2011 8:40 AM
  • sipla for mod!!
    Friday, March 11, 2011 11:25 AM
  • sipla for mod!!

:D ..thanks for the support.

Seriously though, still no mods there. Or a "reply with an update" here for that matter...

Monday, March 21, 2011 10:38 AM
  • sipla for mod!!

:D ..thanks for the support.

Seriously though, still no mods there. Or a "reply with an update" here for that matter...

This is not new on MSDN forum, there are so many forums that have been dead for the past 2yrs with no moderator and people keep posting question there.

kaymaf

CODE CONVERTER SITE

http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/CodeTranslator/.

http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-vb/.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 5:59 PM
  • This is not new on MSDN forum, there are so many forums that have been dead for the past 2yrs with no moderator and people keep posting question there.

This may be the case, but it's not an excuse.

There should be some sort of "You're on your own now!" -annoucement if they plan on disbanding a forum.

But, so far the chart forum has been running smooth-ish even without a moderator, with only the occasional spam and off-topic post and tons of un-marked answers. So I guess that's something.

Friday, March 25, 2011 12:23 PM
  • Are they working on new versions of the charts?

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:22 AM
    Owner
  • Naomi, could you move this to the Forum Issues? We're working on these requests over there.

Thanks!

Friday, March 16, 2012 3:59 PM
    Owner
  • Update... Ran the idea by a few community members in order to gather recommendations. Currently discussing with forum owners.

Thanks!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 3:53 PM
    Owner
  • Looks like me and jwavila are moderators over there now.

Thanks for making things happen!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:17 AM
  • You're welcome! Another one checked off the list! =^)

Monday, March 26, 2012 8:13 PM
    Owner