none
USB 3.0 HUB for connecting Kinect v2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!!

Recently I have been working on a project using the Kinect v2 with some computers/laptops. Despite of having USB 3.0 ports in all the devices, only one of them worked with the Kinect v2, the others have the same problem: the USB controller is not compatible. 

I read a post in which the recommended devices and controllers are listed (https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bb379e8b-4258-40d6-92e4-56dd95d7b0bb/confirmed-list-of-usb-30-pcie-cardslaptopsconfigurations-which-work-for-kinect-v2-during?forum=kinectv2sdk). My question is  if the USB 3.0 HUB of the list means that every device with a USB 3.0 port connected to the HUB is going to be able to connect perfectly with the Kinect v2

Thanks in advance!!!

PD: I have not mention anything about the drivers and kind of stuff as long as I have tried with the different drivers throughtout the internet and with one of the computer I tried it worked (the one with its specific USB 3.0 port compatible with the Kinect v2 according to the post I mentioned)

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:31 AM