none
ObjectDumper Installation RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to learn LINQ in Visual Studio 2013 for a project.  

At first, I could not find the ObjectDumper at all. Then, I went to "Tools", "Library Package Manger," "Manage NuGet Packages for Solution," searched for "ObjectDumper," and downloaded a package called "ObjectDumper."   This allowed me to add the term "ObjectDumper" to the program without an error. 

However, there is now no method on "ObjectDumper" called "Write."  There are only 3 options when I type a period after "ObjectDumper":   "ObjectDumper.DebugWriter," "ObjectDumper.Dumper" and "ObjectDumper.ObjectDumperExtensions."  The ObjectDumper.ObjectDumperExtensions further allows the options ".Dump," ".DumpToString," ".Equals," and ".ReferenceEquals."

I am trying to use "ObjectDumper.Write()."   How can I make this method show up?

Gina

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 3:47 PM

Answers

• Hello Gina,

From your description, this issue seems to be related with ObjectDumper library, for this, I suggest that you could ask it on ObjectDumper related forum:

https://objectdumper.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic

The current forum you posted to is used to post feedback and ask questions related to the current versions of the ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities including object-relational mapping and entity data modeling. Or you could have a try to learn LINQ through Entity Framework:

Queries in LINQ to Entities

Regards,

Fred.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Gina1111 Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:58 AM
    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 1:55 AM

All replies