none
Developing a dynamic interactive interface for customers

Question

• Hello, 

I am new to Visual Studio and I am not sure if I can use to to meet my needs. I want to create an interactive interface for customers, it is kind of like an information kiosk, from which customers can choose, read information about the product and buy it. I particularly want the products to be like on shelves. Is it possible to do such things in Visual Studio? What other tools I can use for this? Any suggestion and help are very much welcomed and appreciated. Thank you! 

Friday, July 08, 2016 4:58 AM

Answers

• Hi Aster Lab solutions,

This forum is discuss Visual Studio WPF/SL Designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System, and Visual Studio Editor.

According to your description, you want to design a program to implement your requirement, which is a broader question.

Visual Studio can used to develop Windows application, Web application, desktop application and so on. Based on your requirement, your requirement more related to application business logic, which is not related to the developing tools.

So I think the first thing that you should do is make sure what project type you want to use and then start to consider what technology will be used in your application. Then start consider your business logic and implement the requirement.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, July 11, 2016 8:40 AM