none
PowerPoint Online Suport for AApps for Office RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Fei,

If I look at the web page of which you took the screenshot, I do NOT see the option "Microsoft PowerPoint Web App". Is that support maybe temporart down? Will it come back?

Greetings, Jeroen

• Split by Jeffrey_Chen_Moderator Tuesday, February 17, 2015 1:22 AM split a new thread since the original post is closed
    Sunday, February 15, 2015 8:37 PM

Answers

• Hi Jeroen,

Did you create a content app or task app?

As I tested, the PowerPoint web App is available for Content App in NAPA.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 16, 2015 9:54 AM
  • Hi Jeroen,

As I tested, I’m afraid the task pane app is not supported in current version of PowerPoint Web App.

If you want to include this feature in future versions of PowerPoint Web App, I suggest you submitting a feedback by clicking “HELP IMPROVE OFFICE” at the bottom of page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jeffrey

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Jeroen,

Did you create a content app or task app?

As I tested, the PowerPoint web App is available for Content App in NAPA.

Regards,

Jeffrey

Monday, February 16, 2015 9:54 AM
  • Dear Jeffrey,

Thanks for your reply. Indeed I tried to create a task pane app, because that is what I need. But if I understand you correctly, the PowerPoint _Web_ App option is only available when creating a Content App?

Do you know if there are plans to also enable us to develop _task pane_ apps to be created for PowerPoint _Web_ Apps?

Greetings,
    Jeroen
    Monday, February 16, 2015 10:46 AM
  • Hi Jeroen,

As I tested, I’m afraid the task pane app is not supported in current version of PowerPoint Web App.

If you want to include this feature in future versions of PowerPoint Web App, I suggest you submitting a feedback by clicking “HELP IMPROVE OFFICE” at the bottom of page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Jeffrey

Thursday, February 19, 2015 5:36 AM