none
Party Resolution by Matching Sender and Receiver Context Properties in BizTalk server 2009 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I tried to assign values to EDI.DestinationPartySenderIdentifier, EDI.DestinationPartySenderQualifier, EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier, and EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverQualifier in the Orchestration. But if I assign EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier  = "1111", it is throwing me the error "Cannot implicitly convert the type System.String to EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier . Please guide me how can I assign the value to these identifiers.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 2:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,
        You can use the methode write for writing a context property. Follwing are the methods:
    IBaseMessage pInMsg;
    pInMsg.Context.Write("EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier", "11111", null);
    pInMsg.Context.Promote("EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier", "You name space", 0);

Thanks
    Gyan
    If this answers your question, please mark it as "Answered".
    • Marked as answer by RSubha Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:35 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:30 AM

All replies

• Hi,
        You can use the methode write for writing a context property. Follwing are the methods:
    IBaseMessage pInMsg;
    pInMsg.Context.Write("EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier", "11111", null);
    pInMsg.Context.Promote("EDI.DestinationPartyReceiverIdentifier", "You name space", 0);

Thanks
    Gyan
    • Marked as answer by RSubha Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:35 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:30 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for the response. I am working on the Outbound process. Should I have to add the component to promote the identifiers only in the Send pipeline or I can add it in the Receive pipeline also. If I have to add a component in the send pipeline I believe I cannot use the assembler component. Please suggest.

Thanks,
    R.Subha
    Friday, August 21, 2009 2:53 AM
  • Hi,
        You can write and promote context property in the (sen/receive) pipeline or in orchestration.

Thanks
    Gyan
    Friday, August 21, 2009 3:32 AM
  • Hi,

I used the following code in the decoder part of the Receive pipeline in my Outbound process.

IBaseMessageContext

ibCont = pInMsg.Context;

ibCont.Write(

"EDI.DestinationPartySenderIdentifier", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/messagetracking-properties", "1111");

ibCont.Promote(

"EDI.DestinationPartySenderIdentifier", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/Edi/PropertySchema", "1111");

I got the following error message.

"Loading property information list by namespace failed or property not found in the list. Verify that the schema is deployed properly. "

Then I tried using the following code (Removed EDI namespace from Promote).

IBaseMessageContext ibCont = pInMsg.Context;

ibCont.Write(

"EDI.DestinationPartySenderIdentifier", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/BizTalk/2003/messagetracking-properties", "1111");

ibCont.Promote(

"DestinationPartySenderIdentifier", "http://schemas.microsoft.com/Edi/PropertySchema", "1111");

Now there is no error in my decoder but still my X12 file generated using EDISend Pipeline is not generating the correct ISA05,06,07 and 08.

The output file is having the ISA values as below.

ZZ*BTS-SENDER     *ZZ*RECEIVE-PARTNER

Also the syntax for context.Write or Context.Promote is

context.Write/Promote(string strName, string strNamespace, object obj)

Could you please point out the error in my code.

Thanks,
    R.Subha

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:20 PM
  • Hi,

The error is due to the absence of Alias name and the send port configuration in the Party setup. So please ignore the above message. Now I am able to generate my 837 file.

Thank you very much.

Thanks,
    R.Subha
    Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:34 AM