about the method VisitCall RRS feed

• Question

• I found there is a visitcall method that can be overrided. but how to use it ? what are the parameters mean ?

public override void VisitCall(Variable destination, Variable receiver, Method callee, ExpressionList arguments, bool isVirtualCall, IProgramContext programContext, IExecutionState stateBeforeInstruction, IExecutionState stateAfterInstruction)

i found some code block example blew:

IStronglyConnectedComponent component1 = programContext.get_ControlFlowGraph().get_StronglyConnectedComponents().SccForBlock(programContext.get_Block());

if (((component1.get_ContainsCycle() && callee.get_IsSpecialName()) && (callee.Name.get_Name().StartsWith("get_") || (callee.Name.get_Name().LastIndexOf(".get_") != -1))) && DoNotCallPropertiesThatCloneValuesInLoops.Clones(callee))

what is it mean ?

Friday, January 19, 2007 7:59 AM

Answers

• Darren,

This is part of our old data flow analysis engine that has been removed from the next version of FxCop/Visual Studio. It is advised that you don't use this override.

Regards

David

Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:36 PM

All replies

• Darren,

This is part of our old data flow analysis engine that has been removed from the next version of FxCop/Visual Studio. It is advised that you don't use this override.

Regards

David

Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:36 PM
  • Ok,i see ,thanks!
    Monday, February 26, 2007 11:58 AM