none
Change "Grand Total" in Query Pivot Table View RRS feed

• Question

• Experts -

I have a query in pivot table view with row subtotals set to calculate the average of all values.  Everything looks great except I need to change the title "Grand Total" to "YTD".  I've gone to the property sheet but the "caption" box is disabled - so it looks like this can't be changed?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Bonediggler

Wednesday, January 6, 2016 8:40 PM

Answers

• >>>Everything looks great except I need to change the title "Grand Total" to "YTD".  I've gone to the property sheet but the "caption" box is disabled - so it looks like this can't be changed?

As far as I know there are no options to create PivotCharts and PivotTables in Access 2013. So I suggest that you could use enhanced PivotChart and PivotTable capabilities in Excel. In Excel you could change "Grand Total" into "YTD", refer to below code:

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").GrandTotalName = "Regional Total"

In addition, if you have any feedback about Access, you can submit them from link below:

http://access.uservoice.com/

For more information, click here to refer about PivotTable.GrandTotalName Property (Excel) and here to refer about Discontinued features and modified functionality in Access 2013

• Marked as answer by Bonediggler Thursday, January 7, 2016 2:44 PM
    Thursday, January 7, 2016 7:10 AM