none
Creating Automatic Robot or something like Crawler RRS feed

• Question

• My problem is that in Local SQL Server(2016, Not Asure), I have a table which people can request what type of house they want to buy. On the other hand, there's another table for different houses which people want to sell.

The question is that how can I create something like an automatic robot or crawler in SQL Server to compare each row from requested table to houses table to find matches and then send results to a Web API and then sending SMS to the buyer. I want this process to be run automatically.

In addition, users are working with database in different ways (logins, filtering tables, logging, inserting and so on) and I don't want to have a low performance in this scenario while the automatic robot works beside typical database queries and procedures.

I really don't know what kind of technology it does need.

Monday, December 24, 2018 11:35 AM

All replies

• It sounds like you need to create a service that runs continuously on the server and is designed to run a process every so often as desired. This can be done in many applications as well as PowerShell. 

This could also be done by creating a script or application that executes according to the task scheduler in MS windows. 

Hope this helps....

Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:28 PM