Show changed data of Sharepoint Workflow task form use InfoPath. RRS feed

• Question

• My environment is:

Workflow submit request. Form Initial Data à set Initial Workflow form. à Can get initial data OK. After that use initial data to  à create a task à when I open the task all data in this Task form can view OK.

But I want to change data of the task form and save them, by click [Save] {in InfoPath I use rule Submit to Host}.

My task form has data source as:myFields

instructions

feedback

* Group1

allData

ActionName

ItemMetaData.xml as:

<z:row xmlns:z="#RowsetSchema"

ows_instructions=""

ows_feedback=""

ows_allData=""

ows_ActionName=""/>

Source as:

Function Task create has some rows code as:

cTask1_TaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties["instructions"] = instructions;

cTask1_TaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties["feedback"] = feedback;            cTask1_TaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties["allData"] = allData;            cTask1_TaskProperties1.ExtendedProperties["ActionName"] = "abc";

Function onTask change() has code to debug:

feedback = onTaskChanged1_AfProp1.ExtendedProperties["feedback"].ToString();

When I click button [Save]  Debug as:

onTaskChanged1_AfProp1.ExtendedProperties["feedback"]  Data has changed.

onTaskChanged1_AfProp1.ExtendedProperties["instructions "] Data has changed.

onTaskChanged1_AfProp1.ExtendedProperties["allData"] Data has Old value.

onTaskChanged1_AfProp1.ExtendedProperties["ActionName "] Data has Old value.

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:05 AM With there being both InfoPath and Workflow forums, it ought to be clear that the Programming forum isn't the place for this. Moving to the Workflow forum as that seems the major player here. (From:SharePoint - Development and Programming (pre-SharePoint
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:01 AM

Answers

• Hi,

If you want to change the data of the task then you have to use "UpdateTask" activity. In the properties windows of this activity just allocate the TaskId of the task which you want to update.
    Use this "UpdateTask" activity just after the "OnTaskChanged" activity, that is your workflow is still in progress and you can change you task any number of times by just clicking on "Complete Task" on the infopath task eit form.
    Once you do this that is update the task, the changes will automatically get saved.

Regards
    Ginni
    • Marked as answer by Pham Van Dai Friday, March 12, 2010 3:45 AM
    Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:07 PM

All replies