none
Is Ftp Connection Manager available on Azure-SSIS IR?

Question

• Hi, I tried to setup and use Azure-SSIS IR on Azure Data Factory.
    I went to the point I can execute packages successfully but when I try to use the FTP Task with an FTP Connection Manager I get an error: 
    The connection type "FTP, {A39B653A-5D92-44A7-8E22-45F19C4B0088}" specified for connection manager "<Connection Name>" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.  

I also tried to generate the connection through a Script but it will throw the same error on the following line:

Dim ftpCM As ConnectionManager = Dts.Connections.Add("FTP")

Does the FTP connection Manager is available in the Azure-SSIS environment?

Did the name changed?

I tried to execute both packages (with the FTP Connection Manager with the FTP Task, and the version with the script), and had no problem on my local machine.

Tuesday, April 3, 2018 5:17 AM

All replies

• We confirm that this is a bug, so we'll prioritize it to be fixed in the near future, but ETA is still TBD.
    Wednesday, April 4, 2018 8:26 AM
  • Thank you for your confirmation.

Would you please write a message when the ETA would be known.

We are waiting for this functionality to be able to test Azure-SSIS IR and deploy our current packages.

Is there any page where the development status / road-map would be available?

Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:03 AM