none
Problems with designer in VS 2013, 2015

Question

• Why do I have a problem with designer in VS 2013, 2015 on my work computer with OS Windows 10? The computer included in corporate network and has access to the Internet through TMG 2010. I have found some solve in the Internet, but it didn't help me. It works perfect on my home computer.

Friday, November 20, 2015 7:58 AM

Answers

• Hi riazantsev,

>> It works perfect on my home computer.

Based on your description, it seems you mean the same project worked correctly in your home computer, but failed in work computer, am I right? If so, I assume your project in work computer might be broken. I suggest you copy a new project from your home computer to check whether it would work.

If the new copy did not work either, I suggest you create a new project in your work computer. If it did not work either, I assume your Vs has been broken, I suggest you repair your VS and try again.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:08 AM

All replies

• Hi riazantsev,

This forum is discuss about Visual Studio setup and installation.

As your issue is related to Visual Studio general question, I help you move this case to Visual Studio general questions forum for dedicated support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Wen Xu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 5:47 AM
  • Hi riazantsev,

>> It works perfect on my home computer.

Based on your description, it seems you mean the same project worked correctly in your home computer, but failed in work computer, am I right? If so, I assume your project in work computer might be broken. I suggest you copy a new project from your home computer to check whether it would work.

If the new copy did not work either, I suggest you create a new project in your work computer. If it did not work either, I assume your Vs has been broken, I suggest you repair your VS and try again.

Best Regards,

Edward

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:08 AM