none
ArgumentOutOfRangeException error when Server Role changes RRS feed

• Question

• I have mvc4 application which aim is to execute ssis packages. I need to make changes in role access based on AD.
    In web.config file I gave:
    <authentication mode="Windows" />
        <identity impersonate="true" />
        <authorization>
          <allow roles="Domain\All users"/>
          <deny users="*" />
        </authorization>
    When I try to login with user belongs only do the AD group 'All users' I got an error:
    ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index
    and stack trace is

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index]  

System.Linq.Enumerable.ElementAt(IEnumerable`1 source, Int32 index) +4049894

AC.SSIS.PackageExecutor.Models.SSISUtils..ctor() +79 

AC.SSIS.PackageExecutor.Controllers.HomeController..ctor() +39 

System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +147

As I assume the constructor can't build an object. However when I explicite add my user to the server role with the Sysadmin role privilege the error doesn't occur. Any ideas of such behaviour. I don;t want to add 'All users' nor any single user sysadmin role but I just want that everyone with AD account could login ans see the content and other's in the groups with greater privileges could execute ssis packages.
    • Moved by Bob Beauchemin Friday, May 23, 2014 12:01 PM Moved to the closest relevent forum. Should also conside cross-post to ASP.NET forums
    Friday, May 23, 2014 9:04 AM

All replies

• Hi Arth,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this issue to come into this thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 26, 2014 6:04 AM