none
Internet Explorer 11 RRS feed

• Question

• Egregi Signori

Ho appena scaricato l'aggiornamento di Windows 8.1 e debbo segnalar Vi che Internet   Explorer 11 compiegato non

funziona: si apre la scheda iniziale e rimane inerte a qualsiasi comando e sembra bloccato!

Gradirei sapere come devo procedere per ovviare all'inconveniente.

Per Vostra conoscenza l'edizione precedente di Internet Explorer 10 ha sempre funzionato egregiamente.

Attendo Vs. istruzioni per quanto esposto,

In attesa Gradite distinti saluti

Sunday, November 17, 2013 7:07 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks for you post.

At first, I would like to sugget you wirte your question in English, which will help other community member to understand your issue, and then provide suggestion to you. Here I translated your issue description in English as follows:

"Dear Sirs

I just downloaded the update to Windows 8.1 and I must segnalar that Internet Explorer 11 will not compiegato

works: you open the card early and remains inert to any command and it seems stuck!

I would like to know how should I proceed to correct the interference.

For your knowledge the previous edition of Internet Explorer 10 has always worked very well.

Vs await instructions to the foregoing,

Waiting You like yours truly"

For this issue, I recommand you repost it in the answers.microsoft.com where you can get better answers.

http://answers.microsoft.com

Since, this forum is dedicated to discuss about web development including HTML, CSS and Script for Internet Explorer, not for IE browser issue.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Yanping Wang Friday, November 22, 2013 8:46 AM
    Monday, November 18, 2013 9:51 AM