none
Class Wizard does not fit on screen RRS feed

• Question

• The Class Wizard window in VS2013 is so big that the buttons at the bottom (OK, Cancel) cannot be clicked. I have to use the TAB key and Enter. Screen resolution 1920 x 1080. The window is not resizable.

Vaclav

Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:32 AM

Answers

• Hi Vaclav,

Yes, I test it in my side, I get the same issue as yours, but if I was you, I will set the 100% font size, since it would impact all apps’ font size in our desktop. Anyway, it is not the VS IDE or VS debugger tool issue, it would be the Windows font size setting issue.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Vaclav,

Thank you for posting in the MSDN forum.

It seems that it is not the VS Debugger tool issue.

The Class Wizard window in VS2013 is so big that the buttons at the bottom (OK, Cancel) cannot be clicked.

Could you share me a screen shot about the real issue in your side? If you couldn’t control the windows, Could you control the VS size in your side? If possible, please share me the screen shot about the Class Wizard Window. I will test it in my side.

Best Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 3:05 AM
  • Hi Vaclav,

Any update? Would you mind letting us know more information about this issue?

Best Regards,

Thursday, March 6, 2014 5:05 AM
  • It happens when font size set to 150%

Vaclav

Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:48 PM
  • Hi Vaclav,

Thanks for your response.

Just one step if you could share me, I think I would repro this issue in my side, where did you set the font size to 150% in your side? How can I set it in my side, under the TOOLS->Options? Please share us more information about it.

I didn’t change anything in my side, I could get it like the following screen shot.

Best Regards,

Monday, March 10, 2014 3:02 AM
  • Hi Jack,
    I set the 150% font size in Windows control panels, not in VS
    Vaclav

Vaclav

Monday, March 10, 2014 2:38 PM
  • Hi Vaclav,

Yes, I test it in my side, I get the same issue as yours, but if I was you, I will set the 100% font size, since it would impact all apps’ font size in our desktop. Anyway, it is not the VS IDE or VS debugger tool issue, it would be the Windows font size setting issue.

Best Regards,

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 2:33 AM