Clean Install RRS feed

• Question

• After much reading here on the forum and having about 10 tabs of somewhat related information open all at once, I'm hoping someone can provide some assistance. I had a client that forgot the password on one of the \\BUILD tablets with dev preview on it. Because I didn't know the admin password, the one click reset wouldn't work, so I decided to just try to clean install Win8 release preview. During the installation, I decided to wipe out the C partition. I can now get to the advanced options screen to select use a device, where I have the RP on a bootable flash drive. My only problem is that when it asks which partition to place it on, it says that windows cannot be installed because the selected disk is GPT partition style. 

What must I do? Am I missing something easy? Sorry if the answer has been posted before. I at least tried to look around for a day for results. 

I found Stefan's answer here http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/samsungpcgeneral/thread/7ded71b8-35d7-4ae2-bae8-a8aaa0bce19f to get Win7 on there, but he notes that you can't put windows 8  back on, which is the ultimate goal.

EDIT: Ah yes, and as far as BIOS settings, virtualization and CSM are enabled, Secure Boot and TPM are disabled.

• Edited by Bu113tProf Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:34 AM
    Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:25 AM