none
Best practices for migrating Windows 7 desktop apps to Windows 8 store apps and .NET for Windows Store apps overview RRS feed

• General discussion

• I don't really want to discuss anything I just figured that people may want to save these links for assistance purposes when OPs have questions on why their apps will not work correctly on Win 8 or Win 8.1 when designed and tested on Win 7 or earlier.

Best Practices for migrating Windows 7 desktop apps to Windows Store apps

.NET for Windows Store apps overview

Please BEWARE that I have NO EXPERIENCE and NO EXPERTISE and probably onset of DEMENTIA which may affect my answers! Also, I've been told by an expert, that when you post an image it clutters up the thread and mysteriously, over time, the link to the image will somehow become "unstable" or something to that effect. :) I can only surmise that is due to Global Warming of the threads.

Sunday, October 27, 2013 11:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience here. Actually,I always wanted to learn knowledge in this respect.It's very beneficial for other community members who have similar problem.

Thanks again,

Monday, October 28, 2013 6:26 AM
  • You're welcome!

Please BEWARE that I have NO EXPERIENCE and NO EXPERTISE and probably onset of DEMENTIA which may affect my answers! Also, I've been told by an expert, that when you post an image it clutters up the thread and mysteriously, over time, the link to the image will somehow become "unstable" or something to that effect. :) I can only surmise that is due to Global Warming of the threads.

Monday, October 28, 2013 7:44 AM