none
Macro to change the default values for "Document structure tags for accessibility" at export to PDF RRS feed

• Question

• When you export a word document to PDF, you can specify the parameters of this export. One of the parameters is - "Document structure tags for accessibility", its default value is true (checked). It is necessary that its value was always set to false when exporting to PDF.

How to use a macro, you can set the parameter "Document structure tags for accessibility" to false when exporting to PDF?

I can create a button and use the "ActiveDocument.ExportAsFixedFormat" to the desired parameter, but it is necessary that the user does not prihoilos acquire any "third party" buttons when exporting to PDF. It requires that the scenario: File -> Export -> Create PDF / XPS -> publish, and thus "Document structure tags for accessibility" was equal to false.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 3:32 AM

Answers

• Hi TopTuk88,

>> it is necessary that the user does not prihoilos acquire any "third party" buttons when exporting to PDF.

Document structure tags for accessibility is selected by default so that the file created is more accessible to disabled users. I have checked the settings in word, but I failed to find such a default setting. I think we could not set it with false as default value, and I am afraid it is impossible except using ActiveDocument.ExportAsFixedFormat.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by TopTuk88 Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:17 AM
    Wednesday, September 30, 2015 8:05 AM