how to connect a css3 file to an html5 web page file.

Question

• what do I write and where do I write it to get a css3 file linked to an html5 site.master file so the css styles appear on the web page when I display it with localhost? Yes, I know about dragging the css file over to the head part of the markup.  However, there is more to getting the css styles showing on local host. Should there be something in Web.config? What about settings in IIS? how do I make the settings? One would think connecting these files woud be simple. If so, why have I taken two weeks to try doing it?

Monday, August 26, 2013 5:57 PM

All replies

• Hi mhh12,

Actually this forum is to discuss the VS database project issue, since this issue is related to web development, to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible, you could post this issue to ASP.net forum, and there you would get dedicated support.

HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai[MSFT]
    <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 11:33 AM