none
Service Fabric Deployment Issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have built 2 initial Stateless Services one for managing my authentication requests and the second for managing subsequent requests for data, these applications are designed to be accessed via a Javascript Single Page App.  These initial applications are built and working fine within my Local Cluster and I can communicate with them via my JS SPA without issue.

My problems have started once trying to communicate with these apps when deployed into an Azure Service Fabric Cluster, I simply cannot get a response from my API's, there seems very little in the way of constructive documentation to help guide one through the process either.

So I have two apps that I wish to access via a custom end point with each app accessible via it's own port number.  Nothing that I try works, can anybody provide any guidance or point me in the direction of any documentation that takes you through the configuration of this scenario??

Thanks in advance

Andy

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Micah,

Thank you for responding, I deleted my cluster and created a new cluster via Visual Studio which has resolved my issue, in the short term at least!

I think it may have been to do with the ports being used as I'm not using the default port 80 due to my service being a back-end API point, if I create my cluster manually again I will pay more attention to that aspect.

Regards,

Andy

Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:38 AM

All replies

• Can you share your cluster manifest? And you mention it works when deploying locally, but not when you deploy to your cluster in Azure correct? What response do you get when you try to hit the endpoint? 
    Wednesday, May 15, 2019 4:01 PM
  • Hi Micah,

Thank you for responding, I deleted my cluster and created a new cluster via Visual Studio which has resolved my issue, in the short term at least!

I think it may have been to do with the ports being used as I'm not using the default port 80 due to my service being a back-end API point, if I create my cluster manually again I will pay more attention to that aspect.

Regards,

Andy

Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:38 AM