out of office configuration - exchange 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello i wanted to ask one thing.

Is there any dependency between Mailbox Regional Configuration language and OOF to external (not inside organization)?

For example i have one mailbox configured in en-US and the OOF works .

There is  another mailbox in different language  and it doesn't works.

Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:07 PM

All replies

• There's no dependency afaik. When you say it doesn't work, what exactly do you mean? Have you toggled OOF on/off, tested with another user, etc?
    Thursday, July 16, 2020 7:30 PM
  • like i said in example:

I have 2 mailbox.

The only difference is  Regional Language .

When i send mail from external server (gmail) to en-US mailbox it works and it doesn't work on the other one with different language.

when i say it doesn't work i mean i don't get reply on the external mail.

• Edited by Kruto Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:45 AM
    Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:44 AM
  • Hello Kruto,

Please track the OOF mail from the mailbox in 'different language'. Please perform the below task from EMS:

Get-TransportService|Get-MessageTrackingLog -RecipientAddress <Mail Sender address> -SenderAddress <OOF generating mailbox> -Start <Start Time> -End <End Time>|?{$_.EventID -eq "FAIL"}|fl

Please check if there is any failed mail and share the Error message.

Thanks and regards, Abhishek Mukherjee

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 4:37 PM
  • Hello Kruto,

Please track the OOF mail from the mailbox in 'different language'. Please perform the below task from EMS:

Get-TransportService|Get-MessageTrackingLog -RecipientAddress <Mail Sender address> -SenderAddress <OOF generating mailbox> -Start <Start Time> -End <End Time>|?{$_.EventID -eq "FAIL"}|fl

Please check if there is any failed mail and share the Error message.

Thanks and regards, Abhishek Mukherjee

Wednesday, July 29, 2020 4:39 PM