none
C# antenna class or .dll RRS feed

• Question

• I know ever laptop/ computer has an antenna inside of it. Is there a C# class I can use to send out signal using it? or pic up a signal using it ?  

• Moved by Sabah ShariqMVP Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:45 AM Not related to C#
    Tuesday, January 3, 2017 3:59 PM

All replies

• Antenna?

What kind of signal?

Most laptops will have wifi capability (and therefore an obvious ability pick up and send signals), but this certainly not a guarantee on a desktop computer.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017 4:11 PM
  • I understand that, but all laptop have an antenna right ? they have to to be able to get wifi.

I want to be about to send out byte over the antenna and read in bytes 

Tuesday, January 3, 2017 4:25 PM
  • Hi Btb198,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, RadarReceivingAntennaExtension Class would be helpful.

The RadarReceivingAntennaExtension class is an ObjectExtension which represents a radar receiving antenna.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 5:33 AM
  • Hi Btb4198,

I am moving your thread to .NET Library forum for getting quick response.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:45 AM
  • I saw that before,

but I did not see where you get  AGI.Foundation.Radar.dll from

do you know ?

Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:16 PM
  • Hi Btb4198,

Thank you for feedback.

Based on my search, here is the way to get the dll. Please follow the steps in the link.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Kristin Xie Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:09 AM
    Thursday, January 5, 2017 2:14 AM
  • Hi Btb4198,

Any updates here? Have you try Wendy's suggestion?

If you still have issues, please post here.

Have a nice day!

Kristin

MSDN Community Support

Monday, February 6, 2017 7:13 AM