none
Is 'continues export' also exporting webtests results? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am very interested in the history of the webtests. Are the test results exported in the continues export? I looked into the container but couldn't find any hints.

Thanks!

Bart

bart

Monday, February 9, 2015 8:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• Not yet. We have plans for this in the future though.

Jakub Oleksy | Developer | Visual Studio Online

Monday, February 9, 2015 10:47 PM
  • The future is now!

It looks like it still hasn't been implemented, right? It's pretty frustrating that the Portal offers access to the webtestresult files, but I cannot access them using Continuous Export.

Can you say if and when this will be implemented?

Greetings,

Leon

Monday, May 23, 2016 12:01 PM
  • Availability results are available as part of export now. you would need to explicitly choose the Availability data type to be exported in the Continuous export configuration blade.

Thanks

Monday, May 23, 2016 6:02 PM
  • Please let me clarify my response: although Web Test results are now included in the Continuous Export data, the JSON files it generates only contain summary test data. I'm looking for the actual .webtestresult files, which can be opened in Visual Studio. Those contain information about every step in a multi-step web test (like full request and response information and variables/context). Using the Portal I can download these files. However, those files do NOT appear in the Continuous Export data.

Can you tell me if and when the actual .webtestresult files will be included?

Monday, May 23, 2016 7:25 PM
  • Ok, thanks for clarifying. Correct raw webtest results due to their large sizes are not included as part of export currently. We will look into supporting it.

Thanks

Monday, May 23, 2016 8:18 PM